Sunday, June 12, 2011

my diary "life in a 19th Century Factory"

dear diary,
today was my turn to clean the machine and because I'm just that skilled I didn't loose ANY limbs... I am so very tired now though as my day started very early 6:30 am to be pricice!!! I went into the factory and got told what to do. the first thing I had to do was help a lady called Jane fold the long piece of cloth that she had just made, I then  had to help my friend Jeremy get himself out of the machine, he had got stuck in (awkward) & then I gave the machine a good clean but not just one 3 of them huge things!!!! it took me hours to do. Once I had done that I was filthy and boiling so, I went outside came back in,to find that Jeremy had broken his arm!! what a day I was knackered it was 10 mins before I could clock out so as a child would do, I went and annoyed the overseer and so after that he had the last laugh because I got told to go home then got got proper done 

Jim Bob 


dear diary,

this week was tough I went to school learned all my subjects but then had to go into the factory although I didn't have to do as much work I  had to do a drawing of the factory but I was told to make it look better than it really was, which in my opinion was was extreamly hard. I have paint all over my BEST SHIRT so I'm looking forward to going home to get absoutley shouted at by my mum (not) Well I got home got absoutley pasted by mum because of the paint so I told her how it had happened and do you know what she said "your not going in again" , know I should have been very pleased but I wasn't, I was anything but pleased I screamed at her she screamed back. I swore I wasn't going in again, but what she didn't know was my days start at 6:30 she was still asleep. I WENT INTO WORK 
Jim Bob 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment